MERLIN PEOPLE CAT C (RIGID) DRIVERS
Permanent, Contract or Temporary driver solutions
Merlin People has defined itself as the market leading specialist supplier of risk assessed rigid drivers to the marketplace.
Every Merlin People Cat C (Rigid) driver is risk managed. Risk management is the identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks (defined in conjunction with Merlin People and the customer) followed by the coordinated application of resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of accidents, licence points and to maximize the benefits of telematics and correct tachograph usage.
Merlin People Rigid drivers are safe and responsible drivers equipped to
- Prepare a vehicle and its occupants for the journey (subject to legal and manufacturers requirements)
- Make sure the Rigid vehicle is roadworthy and fit for journey
- Make sure the Rigids documentation meets legal requirements
- Plan a suitable journey taking into account road conditions - weather conditions - traffic - driving experience - the vehicle
- Safely guide and control the rigid vehicle
- Use the road in accordance with the Highway code
- Driver safely and responsibly in the traffic system
- Minimise the risk when driving
- Follow the principles of ecologically responsible driving (Eco-safe)
- Prepare a vehicle's load (subject to legal and manufacturers requirements)
- Learn from their experience and adjust behaviour
Every Merlin People Cat C (Rigid) driver is a representative of your brand. They are hired to represent your company/brand in a positive light and by doing so they help to increase brand awareness.
Cat C (Rigid) licence
Exceptional customer service skills
CALL: +44 (0)1536 533 692