LUTON: HGV/CLASS 1/CAT C+E
Due to continued growth we are looking for dynamic and professional HGV/LGV/C+E/Class 1 Drivers, to work out of Kettering, Northamptonshire. We offer market leading rates of pay as well as an opportunity to undergo further training and development.
We have opportunities available for candidates looking to obtain HGV licences or people looking to upskill to HGV/C+E/Class 1. Also, candidates will little to no experience will also be considered.
AVAILABLE SHIFTS:Various shifts - days and nights
As a HGV/LGV/C+E/Class 1 driver will include:
• Maintaining excellent levels of customer service
• Ensuring accurate and timely communication with the transport team
• Delivering goods in a timely and professional manner
• Operating within current driving and working time legislation
• Ensuring good self-presentation
• Helping maintain a safe working environment in line with H&S Act 1974
To join us as a HGV/LGV/C+E/Class 1 driver:
• No more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes)
• Have a current Digital Tachograph card and Drivers CPC Card
• Full understanding of tachograph legislation
• Ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism
• Ongoing risk management support
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free uniform
• Further training and development
• Regular work
• New vehicles
For further info or to register your interest please apply and one of our team will contact you!