SKILLS ASSESSOR / COACH
Merlin Supply Chain Solutions Limited is an Independent Training Provider specialising in delivering industry leading learning and development to the Logistics Industry. This role would suit Skills Coaches/Assessors from apprenticeship delivery background, with experience or knowledge of LGV Driving, Team Leading, Freight Forwarding and Learning and Development, as these are areas which the Skills Coach will be assessing Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours in those areas.
As a leading provider of apprenticeships and commercial training courses, we are here to help every learner and inspire them to succeed. We pride ourselves on being an innovative training provider that uses a range of delivery mediums including a heavy reliance on technology to support the success for our learners.
By providing outstanding support, advice and guidance to our students throughout their apprenticeship programme you will inspire them to succeed and achieve excellent learning and assessment outcomes. You’ll continuously build your knowledge, skills and capabilities as well as contributing to building those of your colleagues whilst helping us to continuously improve how we deliver to our customers and how we deliver it.
- Knowledge, preparation, quality & development
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the standards you are delivering (this will include any new standards)
- Attend any face to face, remote or online training and development coursesyour expertise
- Assist in the training and development of new Assessor/Coaches by sharing your expertise
- Contribute to the preparation for, and participate in, Ofsted/ESFA audit and any other inspections/audits as required
- Undergo observations by our Quality team as well as third party observers (eg Ofsted, EQA’s) from time to time
- Apprenticeship Delivery
- To take full responsibility for a caseload of learners on Apprenticeship programmes to ensure they complete timely to ensure our customer expectations are met
- Ensure learners have a robust learning plan from the start of their apprenticeship, regularly reviewing giving advice and guidance plus any additional support identified tailoring to their individual needs to enable them meet their aspirational objectives
- Build an effective rapport with learners and employers
For further info or to register your interest please apply and one of our team will contact you!