INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURACE MANAGER
Merlin Supply Chain Solutions Ltd is an Apprenticeship Training Provider [RoATP Registered] that delivers funded training throughout the Logistics Industry. Additionally Merlin Supply Chain Solutions delivers commercial training to the industry. As part of our ongoing commitment to quality assurance, we are looking for an Internal Quality Assurance manager to, measure, monitor and continually improve standards. Reporting directly to the Head of Apprenticeship, the successful applicant will be able to:
- Guide and support our assessors to ensure quality and consistency of assessment
- Conduct formative and summative sampling of portfolios
- Monitor and assess assessor’s development and practice
- Act as the Internal Quality Assurer for all internal quality assurance activities planned for the curriculum area
- Follow the guidance issued by the Awarding Organisation with regard to assessment practice and the completion of documentation
- Be responsible for the compliance of all quality assurance systems to ensure consistency and continuous improvement, liaising with appropriate staff to ensure that systems in support of assessment, verification and additional support are fully implemented
- Undertake and deliver staff development appropriate to the contractual requirements of the post and the needs of the area
- Complete all paperwork required meeting audit requirements
- Plan and prepare monitoring activities according to the requirements of own role
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and work within the framework of the Company Safeguarding Policy.
- Maintain best practice with Health and Safety and report any Health and Safety concerns to the appropriate manager.
- Support the ethos and values of the Company, its marketing, publicity and recruitment activities.
- Advance equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects of the Company
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with all colleagues.
- Manage and deploy resources responsibly and efficiently in order to ensure best value is obtained.
For further info or to register your interest please apply and one of our team will contact you!